My Junk is Your Treasure! - Pet Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlayFish Time/Gmt Time

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Weefie's wishlist
Cash Shop Bouncies ClockSat Dec 05, 2009 5:54 am by weefie_and_me

» Negi's Sale
Cash Shop Bouncies ClockWed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 pm by gaigui3

» Bella and Ratzie's wishlist :)
Cash Shop Bouncies ClockFri Nov 06, 2009 5:09 am by Ratzie

» The Rares Situation.
Cash Shop Bouncies ClockWed Nov 04, 2009 3:26 am by gem

» Future of this Forum
Cash Shop Bouncies ClockMon Nov 02, 2009 8:37 am by Ratzie

» So, I gave in...
Cash Shop Bouncies ClockSun Oct 25, 2009 9:31 pm by VeganClaire

» Spoiler 19th October
Cash Shop Bouncies ClockFri Oct 16, 2009 4:12 am by gem

» Alyse's Wishlist
Cash Shop Bouncies ClockMon Oct 12, 2009 9:23 pm by jackie ^-^

» Alyse's Trades
Cash Shop Bouncies ClockMon Oct 12, 2009 2:54 pm by alysegifford

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Poll
Top posters
annmichele (164)
Cash Shop Bouncies Vote_lcapCash Shop Bouncies Voting_barCash Shop Bouncies Vote_rcap 
Amber Rose (136)
Cash Shop Bouncies Vote_lcapCash Shop Bouncies Voting_barCash Shop Bouncies Vote_rcap 
VeganClaire (131)
Donna (121)
gem (118)
Cokey n Cim (102)
Rea (102)
weefie_and_me (82)
AppLe (78)
Wendy (65)

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My Junk is Your Treasure! - Pet Society on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of My Junk is Your Treasure! - Pet Society on your social bookmarking website

Cash Shop Bouncies

3 posters

Go down

Cash Shop Bouncies Empty Cash Shop Bouncies

Post by gem Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:31 am

I have just been to visit the cash shop to see if there was anything new.

The bouncies are only going to be there for 1 more week, they are getting rid of them.

In fact they are getting rid of loads of stuff from the cash shop.

gem
gem
gem
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Posts Posts : 118
Points Points : 5580
Reputation Reputation : 45
Join date Join date : 2009-08-21
Age Age : 52
Location Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Cash Shop Bouncies Empty Re: Cash Shop Bouncies

Post by VeganClaire Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:25 am

It sucks, right?

There is a whole bunch of other stuff that they're getting rid of this week too!

VeganClaire
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Posts Posts : 131
Points Points : 5560
Reputation Reputation : 15
Age Age : 35
Location Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:11 am

the official word from playfish is that they went crazy and put too much stuff in the cash shop to begin with.

From now on they want only items that are special to be in the cash shop not ordinary items.

Posted by Silje

The reason we are clearing the cash shop is because there were too many cash items. We went a bit overboard in the first few weeks of the cash shop and added too many items. A lot of them were regular items as well with no special features attached to them.

We´ve decided that we want the cash shop to be special, the cash shop should contain items that are more special than the coin items, if that at all makes sense.
-----------------

http://forum.playfish.com/showthread.php?t=1243507
gem
gem
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by VeganClaire Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:19 pm

I hadn't seen that message on the forum. Thanks for posting that, Gem!

I can understand why they are removing things, because there were a lot of items that probably belonged in the furniture shop. But, it looks like the cash shop is going to be quite empty now, and they should have kept the bouncies because they were special...

VeganClaire
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Rose Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:56 pm

gem wrote:the official word from playfish is that they went crazy and put too much stuff in the cash shop to begin with.

From now on they want only items that are special to be in the cash shop not ordinary items.

Posted by Silje

The reason we are clearing the cash shop is because there were too many cash items. We went a bit overboard in the first few weeks of the cash shop and added too many items. A lot of them were regular items as well with no special features attached to them.

We´ve decided that we want the cash shop to be special, the cash shop should contain items that are more special than the coin items, if that at all makes sense.
-----------------

http://forum.playfish.com/showthread.php?t=1243507

WHAT A WASTE OF OUR MONEY.... for them to come out officially and say something like that makes me feel SOOOO ripped off they have been screwing us all into PAYING real money for items that should have been in the regular stores int he first place, we should get refunded on some of that crap!!!

I am actually pretty pived about this
Amber Rose
Amber Rose
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 136
Points Points : 5589
Reputation Reputation : 19
Join date Join date : 2009-08-18
Age Age : 44
Location Location : WA, USA

Back to top Go down

Post by VeganClaire Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:33 pm

I understand how you feel Amber. It does appear that many people payed for CC and bought items that should have been in the other stores. In some ways it makes me feel quite relieved that I have only recently payed for CC. But, I feel sorry for those who will feel they've been ripped off!!

I just hope that they add some awesome "special" items over the next few weeks, or I think they will have a lot of angry people to deal with!

VeganClaire
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:15 am

Me too, i bought the black furniture, the white furniture, the blue bedroom set for my son and my sister, i bought the whole set of scroll bedroom furniture as well.

None of those do anything special.

I also think that it's wrong that you can only gift at the point of purchase, if i am using my real money to buy items then i should be able to please myself what i do with it.

gem
gem
gem
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by VeganClaire Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:11 am

gem wrote:I also think that it's wrong that you can only gift at the point of purchase, if i am using my real money to buy items then i should be able to please myself what i do with it.

That is a very good point!

I've found myself double (and triple!) checking to make sure I click the gift button, because I know that if I accidentally click the green button I will be left with an item that I can no longer send to anyone else.

Also, I've heard on the forum that CC items don't have a very good sell-back rate. Any truth in this?

x

VeganClaire
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:37 am

VeganClaire wrote:
gem wrote:I also think that it's wrong that you can only gift at the point of purchase, if i am using my real money to buy items then i should be able to please myself what i do with it.

I've found myself double (and triple!) checking to make sure I click the gift button, because I know that if I accidentally click the green button I will be left with an item that I can no longer send to anyone else.

Also, I've heard on the forum that CC items don't have a very good sell-back rate. Any truth in this?

x

Well the chameleon costs 15 CC and you can sell it back for 990 coins, so i don't know if that's considered good or not.

gem
gem
gem
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by VeganClaire Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:34 pm

gem wrote:
VeganClaire wrote:

x

Well the chameleon costs 15 CC and you can sell it back for 990 coins, so i don't know if that's considered good or not.

gem

I guess that is better than nothing, but, considering real money has been spent on it we should get a better sell-back price Sad

VeganClaire
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content