My Junk is Your Treasure! - Pet Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlayFish Time/Gmt Time

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Weefie's wishlist
Can someone help me? ClockSat Dec 05, 2009 5:54 am by weefie_and_me

» Negi's Sale
Can someone help me? ClockWed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 pm by gaigui3

» Bella and Ratzie's wishlist :)
Can someone help me? ClockFri Nov 06, 2009 5:09 am by Ratzie

» The Rares Situation.
Can someone help me? ClockWed Nov 04, 2009 3:26 am by gem

» Future of this Forum
Can someone help me? ClockMon Nov 02, 2009 8:37 am by Ratzie

» So, I gave in...
Can someone help me? ClockSun Oct 25, 2009 9:31 pm by VeganClaire

» Spoiler 19th October
Can someone help me? ClockFri Oct 16, 2009 4:12 am by gem

» Alyse's Wishlist
Can someone help me? ClockMon Oct 12, 2009 9:23 pm by jackie ^-^

» Alyse's Trades
Can someone help me? ClockMon Oct 12, 2009 2:54 pm by alysegifford

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Poll
Top posters
annmichele (164)
Can someone help me? Vote_lcapCan someone help me? Voting_barCan someone help me? Vote_rcap 
Amber Rose (136)
Can someone help me? Vote_lcapCan someone help me? Voting_barCan someone help me? Vote_rcap 
VeganClaire (131)
Donna (121)
gem (118)
Cokey n Cim (102)
Rea (102)
weefie_and_me (82)
AppLe (78)
Wendy (65)

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My Junk is Your Treasure! - Pet Society on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of My Junk is Your Treasure! - Pet Society on your social bookmarking website

Can someone help me?

5 posters

Go down

Can someone help me? Empty Can someone help me?

Post by Cokey n Cim Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:51 pm

I don't know maybe because I'm still wanting the dolphin and seal dolls or what but I haven't been getting rid of my unwanted things and am about ready to recycle or sell back all but the 999's. ok maybe even them.

Maybe I'm having recycle withdrawals lol or again maybe i'll quite thinking this way once i get the dolphin and seal.

Can anyone help me and keep me from going insane and recycling everything?
Cokey n Cim
Cokey n Cim
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Posts Posts : 102
Points Points : 5540
Reputation Reputation : 26
Join date Join date : 2009-08-21
Age Age : 53
Location Location : La Porte IN

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me? Empty Re: Can someone help me?

Post by annmichele Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:20 pm

Cokey n Cim wrote:I don't know maybe because I'm still wanting the dolphin and seal dolls or what but I haven't been getting rid of my unwanted things and am about ready to recycle or sell back all but the 999's. ok maybe even them.

Maybe I'm having recycle withdrawals lol or again maybe i'll quite thinking this way once i get the dolphin and seal.

I actually found that recycling was good! Helped me get a lot of things I wanted from the eco boxes...If you're worried about recycling toys and furniture, I've found that your homegrown fruit, flowers and vegetables give you really high recycle points and you will get to each of the box levels really quickly, and they are a renewable resource, so no angst about getting rid of something that might appreciate! Hope this little perspective helps!
annmichele
annmichele
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Posts Posts : 164
Points Points : 5636
Reputation Reputation : 72
Age Age : 57
Location Location : Baton Rouge, LA

Back to top Go down

Post by Cokey n Cim Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:32 pm

thank you, yes, I have been recycling poo, flowers, and veggies also but ran out of money for seeds lol. i'm also at a point where i'm scared to recycle the jasmine flower, the 3 pink ones (can't remember name) and now the rose because they might disappear.

I just might recycle some cheaper things that no one seems to want right now.
Cokey n Cim
Cokey n Cim
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:29 am

you have any spare 999 items, you get 6000 recycle points for each of those.

gem
gem
gem
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Posts Posts : 118
Points Points : 5580
Reputation Reputation : 45
Age Age : 52
Location Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Post by VeganClaire Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:08 am

Cokey n Cim wrote:I don't know maybe because I'm still wanting the dolphin and seal dolls or what but I haven't been getting rid of my unwanted things and am about ready to recycle or sell back all but the 999's. ok maybe even them.

I really hope that you finally got the two dolls you were hoping for Smile

Sometimes trading can become really quiet and very slow. I haven't had much luck shifting my items, and I've been getting recycling withdrawls too hehe. But, someone out there will want something that you have, and so it is worth waiting around for that amazing trade Smile

Good luck trading and getting your wish items I love you

VeganClaire
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Posts Posts : 131
Points Points : 5560
Reputation Reputation : 15
Age Age : 35
Location Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Rose Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:47 pm

annmichele wrote:

I actually found that recycling was good! Helped me get a lot of things I wanted from the eco boxes...If you're worried about recycling toys and furniture, I've found that your homegrown fruit, flowers and vegetables give you really high recycle points and you will get to each of the box levels really quickly, and they are a renewable resource, so no angst about getting rid of something that might appreciate! Hope this little perspective helps!

I do the same only grow veggies and flowers to recycle cause Im collecting disco balls, but really craping items that are not 499, 666, and 999 items I dont recycle, think of those as your trading gems, you may not be trading some out like I was collecting a lot of Chrome toilets for a while but you can use them to straigt trade for other things and what not, so I wouldn't recycle them, save em up, if I end up having 20 chrome toilets thats equal to a 4x4999 Smile
Amber Rose
Amber Rose
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 136
Points Points : 5589
Reputation Reputation : 19
Join date Join date : 2009-08-18
Age Age : 44
Location Location : WA, USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Cokey n Cim Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:09 pm

I don't recycle 999, or tws items but depending on the item I might recycle other wise. oh I have a disco ball if your interested lol.
Cokey n Cim
Cokey n Cim
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by annmichele Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:58 pm

Hello Cim, I have a seal doll that I can trade!
annmichele
annmichele
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Posts Posts : 164
Points Points : 5636
Reputation Reputation : 72
Age Age : 57
Location Location : Baton Rouge, LA

Back to top Go down

Post by Cokey n Cim Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:48 pm

aw I can't afford it right now. I have a chance at an owl doll and am saving for it.
Cokey n Cim
Cokey n Cim
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum