My Junk is Your Treasure! - Pet Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlayFish Time/Gmt Time

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Weefie's wishlist
Trini likes active friends ClockSat Dec 05, 2009 5:54 am by weefie_and_me

» Negi's Sale
Trini likes active friends ClockWed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 pm by gaigui3

» Bella and Ratzie's wishlist :)
Trini likes active friends ClockFri Nov 06, 2009 5:09 am by Ratzie

» The Rares Situation.
Trini likes active friends ClockWed Nov 04, 2009 3:26 am by gem

» Future of this Forum
Trini likes active friends ClockMon Nov 02, 2009 8:37 am by Ratzie

» So, I gave in...
Trini likes active friends ClockSun Oct 25, 2009 9:31 pm by VeganClaire

» Spoiler 19th October
Trini likes active friends ClockFri Oct 16, 2009 4:12 am by gem

» Alyse's Wishlist
Trini likes active friends ClockMon Oct 12, 2009 9:23 pm by jackie ^-^

» Alyse's Trades
Trini likes active friends ClockMon Oct 12, 2009 2:54 pm by alysegifford

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Poll
Top posters
annmichele (164)
Trini likes active friends Vote_lcapTrini likes active friends Voting_barTrini likes active friends Vote_rcap 
Amber Rose (136)
Trini likes active friends Vote_lcapTrini likes active friends Voting_barTrini likes active friends Vote_rcap 
VeganClaire (131)
Donna (121)
gem (118)
Cokey n Cim (102)
Rea (102)
weefie_and_me (82)
AppLe (78)
Wendy (65)

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My Junk is Your Treasure! - Pet Society on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of My Junk is Your Treasure! - Pet Society on your social bookmarking website

Trini likes active friends

2 posters

Go down

Trini likes active friends Empty Trini likes active friends

Post by Rea Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 am

add me if your active
Rea
Rea
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Posts Posts : 102
Points Points : 5540
Reputation Reputation : 33
Join date Join date : 2009-08-22
Age Age : 42
Location Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Trini likes active friends Empty Re: Trini likes active friends

Post by Rea Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:23 pm

a little about Trini inspired by claire:

Trini is an outgoing and nosy cat. She likes going and looking around here friends homes, and sometimes she sees something that shed like to own. So she tells me to put it on her list. She likes being girly in a pink dress or chilling in her blue sweatshirt. She likes having a bow in her "hear" and lately she loves to wear different shades and glasses. I thinks its because she wants to look like her mom.

Trini loves when i get up early so there is some time to play before i go to work, but she hates it when my phone rings and will go to sleep on the floor where ever we where playing and refuse to get up till she gets my full atention again.

Trini thinks growing up is stupid and just wants to be a ps Pet forever, but if she has too she whoud like to be a musikteacher and she is trying to teach herself to play the trompet and guitar. (Be sure to mute the game if she starts, trust me) I think she just likes making faces.

Trini is allways a happy pet but she rounds around so much that she always get dirty and shes always ready to eat the fruits from her trees even before there are done. She doesn't like being in her kitchen because "Mommy wont let me eat the food in there" Sad

If you wanna play/visit/feed/wash Trini always welcomes a new active friend.
Rea
Rea
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Posts Posts : 102
Points Points : 5540
Reputation Reputation : 33
Join date Join date : 2009-08-22
Age Age : 42
Location Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Trini likes active friends Empty Re: Trini likes active friends