My Junk is Your Treasure! - Pet Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlayFish Time/Gmt Time

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Weefie's wishlist
How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) ClockSat Dec 05, 2009 5:54 am by weefie_and_me

» Negi's Sale
How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) ClockWed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 pm by gaigui3

» Bella and Ratzie's wishlist :)
How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) ClockFri Nov 06, 2009 5:09 am by Ratzie

» The Rares Situation.
How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) ClockWed Nov 04, 2009 3:26 am by gem

» Future of this Forum
How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) ClockMon Nov 02, 2009 8:37 am by Ratzie

» So, I gave in...
How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) ClockSun Oct 25, 2009 9:31 pm by VeganClaire

» Spoiler 19th October
How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) ClockFri Oct 16, 2009 4:12 am by gem

» Alyse's Wishlist
How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) ClockMon Oct 12, 2009 9:23 pm by jackie ^-^

» Alyse's Trades
How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) ClockMon Oct 12, 2009 2:54 pm by alysegifford

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Poll
Top posters
annmichele (164)
How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) Vote_lcapHow to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) Voting_barHow to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) Vote_rcap 
Amber Rose (136)
How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) Vote_lcapHow to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) Voting_barHow to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) Vote_rcap 
VeganClaire (131)
Donna (121)
gem (118)
Cokey n Cim (102)
Rea (102)
weefie_and_me (82)
AppLe (78)
Wendy (65)

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My Junk is Your Treasure! - Pet Society on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of My Junk is Your Treasure! - Pet Society on your social bookmarking website

How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others)

5 posters

Go down

How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) Empty How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others)

Post by Donna Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:32 pm

I just figured this out a couple of days ago and some of you may already know it, but I am sure there are some who don't; When someone has the PS box showing on their profile like this:

How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) Howto001

you can click on 'Gift' and send the person a Sad Sack Shirt or one of the other things that show:

How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) Howto002

The cost of the item (e.g. 150 coins for the sad sack shirt) comes off your coins and the gift is sent. So the easy way to get one of these items for yourself is to ask a friend if you can send it to them and for them to forward it to you.

If you want one of these and need help to get it to your own character I don't mind helping - just make sure you put in the message when you gift it that you want it sent on, just in case I don't pick up on it.
Donna
Donna

Posts Posts : 121
Points Points : 5586
Reputation Reputation : 47
Join date Join date : 2009-08-21
Location Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) Empty Re: How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others)

Post by VeganClaire Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:52 am

Awesome! I had no idea that we could do this, hehe Smile

VeganClaire
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Posts Posts : 131
Points Points : 5560
Reputation Reputation : 15
Age Age : 35
Location Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others) Empty Re: How to EASILY get a Sad Sack Shirt (and others)

Post by Amber Rose Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:01 am

yea and I think I heard you can try and pass the duck back and forth with out hitting the green check mark, to try and get a black duck, havent tried it, but what you would do is open it, if it's not black, reload your browser without hitting the green accept button...
Amber Rose
Amber Rose
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 136
Points Points : 5589
Reputation Reputation : 19
Join date Join date : 2009-08-18
Age Age : 44
Location Location : WA, USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:08 am

Amber Rose wrote:yea and I think I heard you can try and pass the duck back and forth with out hitting the green check mark, to try and get a black duck, havent tried it, but what you would do is open it, if it's not black, reload your browser without hitting the green accept button...

Am curious as to whether this actually works. I read something similar about the MB's, where if you don't like what it gives you don't hit the tick and just reload the page. I tried it but it kept just giving me the same thing LOL.
Donna
Donna

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:28 am

Donna wrote:
Am curious as to whether this actually works. I read something similar about the MB's, where if you don't like what it gives you don't hit the tick and just reload the page. I tried it but it kept just giving me the same thing LOL.

For that to work i read you have to have 2 accounts because it only works after the box has been sent as a gift.
gem
gem
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Posts Posts : 118
Points Points : 5580
Reputation Reputation : 45
Age Age : 52
Location Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:35 am

I just tried it with one sent to me as a gift (as part of a trade) and it was the same. Maybe I'm just unlucky? Or unless by gift they mean sending it the way I started this thread off which means it only works with those particular BMB's?
Donna
Donna

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:17 am

You have to do it kind of quickly. It only gives you something different if you have the pink gift box back when you reload the game. If you don't make it in time, you can always send the MB to someone else and ask them to mail it back to you.
Wendy
Wendy
Safe Trader
Safe Trader

Posts Posts : 65
Points Points : 5488
Join date Join date : 2009-08-22
Age Age : 54
Location Location : Boston, MA USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Rose Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Donna wrote:
Amber Rose wrote:yea and I think I heard you can try and pass the duck back and forth with out hitting the green check mark, to try and get a black duck, havent tried it, but what you would do is open it, if it's not black, reload your browser without hitting the green accept button...

Send it out to a friend to a have them send it back, then you open it, if it's no good reload the page, and open the gift again then the box, keep doing this til you get what you want, or... if you dont have the gift anymore and it's back in your chest you will have to resend it to your friend again to have them send it back, then try, try again...

Don't know if this can get you banned or not thou.... technically it is abuse of a glitch and some people get banned for abusing glitches in games....
Amber Rose
Amber Rose
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 136
Points Points : 5589
Join date Join date : 2009-08-18
Age Age : 44
Location Location : WA, USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum